If you’ve been craving one thing totally different to beat your Monday blues, then we now have a shock for you at present. With some individuals nonetheless apprehensive about ordering meals from outdoors, why not make restaurant high quality dishes at house with just some easy substances? And if you end up smiling at that thought, you’re on the excellent place!
Check out this recipe for Aloo Chapli Kebab, which, YouTuber Meghna’s Food Magic has given a vegetarian makeover.
“Another Afghanistan/Peshawar popular Chapli Kabab which I have converted to a vegetarian version. But the bonus point is the tomato slice on top of this kabab sets it apart from all the other kababs in the world,” she captioned her Instagram publish.
- Three-Four – Boiled, shredded potatoes
- Three – Crushed dried chillies
- Salt, as per style
- Red chilli powder (for color)
- Tomato slices
- 2-Three tsp – Oil
- ½ tsp – Amchur powder
- 1tsp – Crushed roasted cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 – Finely chopped onion
- Mint leaves
- 2 slices – Bread crumbs
- Finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp – crushed coriander seeds
- Finely chopped inexperienced chillies
*In a big glass bowl, take the shredded potatoes. Make positive they’re boiled, and never overcooked.
*To this, add a teaspoon every of crushed roasted jeera, crushed coriander seeds and dried chillies (as per style). Mix and add amchur powder or chaat masala.
*Then add finely chopped inexperienced chillies, chopped onion, coriander, mint leaves and bread crumbs.
* Mix properly and make flat spherical shapes. Make positive they’re thick. Place a tomato slice on high and press whereas making use of little stress.
*Heat your flat non-stick pan on low-medium warmth and pour Four-5 tablespoons of oil. Please the kebabs and cook dinner it till all sides turns golden-brown.
* Serve it scorching with a variety of dips or some traditional inexperienced chutney. Enjoy!