Recently Gujarat Secondary education board published circular about the exam date of gujcet 2020. As per recent news the gujcet 2020 examination was going to be conducted on 31st march 2020 which is postponed for now.
Board hasn’t announced the new exam date yet and in the circular they have mentioned that the gujcet new exam date will be announced after 31st March 2020. The exam will be conducted shortly after 15th April 2020 as per gujcet.gsebht.in.
If you are the candidate who is going to take part in the examination then you should know that because of the recent outbreak of coronavirus the examination is cancelled for now.
Click Here to read the official circular or press note from gseb itself.
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 at gujcet.gsebht.in – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board released the admit card/Hall Ticket of GUJCET 2020 in March. Registered candidates will be able to access GUJCET 2020 admit card in both online and offline mode. For the online GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020, the candidates will have to log in using the required credentials. The offline admit card of GUJCET 2020 will be available at various schools which will be specified by the authorities. Through the admit card, the candidates will be able to check the details regarding GUJCET such as examination venue address, date, time and more. GUJCET 2020 admit card is an important document which has to be produced at the examination centre. If the admit card is not produced, then the candidates will be disqualified. Read the full article to know more about GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020.
Steps to Download GUJCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2020 form.
- Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form no.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on Search Hall Ticket button to get hall ticket.
- Help line number – 8401282014, 8401292014, 8485992014
Take a photo ID along with the admittance card along with you at the center of the examination. Before downloading the Hall Ticket, check all the information provided in it once. If there is a mistake in the admittance card, you can contact the official. The GUJCET 2020 exam will be conducted offline on March 31, 2020. For examination, 34 examination centers have been set up in Gujarat Which is also listed on https://gsebht.in.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Date – Online Registration Form
Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary Education Board GSEB Will Arrange GUJCET Examination for Admission Process of Degree Engineering, Degree/Diploma Pharmacy On 31st March 2020 AKA (31-03-2020).Today On the Date 26th December 2019, Gujarat Higher secondary board published a press notification regarding Online registration of GUJCET examination 2020. The process is given below so read post care fully.
Today, GSEB Published the important news about GUJCET Examination. They have published GUJCET 2020 Exam Date On its official website (gujcet.gseb.org). Press Note For This GUJCET Exam Date Will Be release Tomorrow. You can Watch official press release in below given Image which will be live tomorrow In various News papers of gujarat like Gujaratsamachar, Sandesh newspaper and etc.
How to Do GUJCET Exam Online Registration 2020?
To Take part in this common entrance examination of Gujarat, you need to fill GUJCET Registration form 2020. here is the full details about form for registration online and website for online exam is gujcet.gseb.org.
GUJCET Registration Form 2020
So Please follow below given guidance carefully and apply online through website gseb.org
- For online registration first of all you need to collect “Mahiti Pustika (Gujcet booklet Information)” From the Below Given Centers of Gujarat.
- Each Booklet of GUJCET Owns One USER ID – PASSWORD.
- So that you need That booklet for your user id and password. Centers of GUJCET Booklet Distribution is given below.
- Now Open website gseb.org and then click on GUJCET Online Registration Link.
- Then Login with Provided User ID And Password and then fill up some necessary details of GUJCET registration form 2020.
- Upload Your Signature And Passport Size Photo.
- Email ID And Mobile Number is necessary to Enter.
Centers Of GUJCET Booklet Distribution 2020
You can collect your GUJCET mahiti pustika from your school. but if your school do not provide it then you can collect it from below given addresses or centers.
|Name Of Examination||GUJCET 2020|
|Online Registration Start||Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||March 2020|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Exam Time||10.00 to 16.00|
The online registration procedure is not declared yet but Exam Date is Available now.
You can read below given image which is official and you can confirm this news by there. for further notifications about GUJCET 2020 you can visit our website govtjobbuzz.com.
We will update you about how to do online registration, how to download admit card or hall ticket. But for latest news and updates about GUJCET 2020 (Exam date, online registration, Call letter) You need to bookmark our page and need to visit it daily.
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern – Paper style
First of all GUJCET is the short form of Gujarat Common Entrance Test. To prepare For This Entrance Examination Student of 12th science must know the exam pattern so that they can plan that how to cover syllabus and how to write exam paper. So Here is the Full Details Of GUJCET Exam pattern for this year 2020.
HERE is some point you should know about GUJCET Examination
- GUJCET Will be conducted on 31st March 2020
- It is compulsory To Get Admission in Degree engineering and degree/diploma Pharmacy.
- Your Final Merit Will Be Made From Combine Marks of GUJCET 2020 And 12th Science Merit Marks.
- GUJCET Syllabus is the same as 12th science and based on NCERT Books.
Below Is the Exam Pattern Or Question Paper Pattern For GUJCET 2020
GUJCET Exam Pattern – Question Paper Pattern or Paper Style
Here is the Mark wise exam pattern of GUJCET 2020. The main and notable points in this Table is Given Below so read it carefully.
- There are total 160 Question will be given in the Question paper.
- Each Question Is for 1 Mark.
- Total 160 marks Question paper you need to face.
- Total Time is 4 Hour.
- Chemistry And Physics Question paper will be combined(80 Marks, 120 Minutes). it means you 40 marks for Physics Subject And 40 Marks For Chemistry Subject.
- Only One OMR Sheet Will Be Given For Physics Ans Chemistry Paper.
- Math’s And Physics Question paper will be Given separated. OMR Sheet Will Also Be Separate For Both Subject.
- As Per GUJCET Question paper pattern style, Question paper will be available in Hindi, Gujarati and English Language.
- GUJCET 2017 Registration will be Online
- Date For Online Registration will be Publish soon.
So Please Note down these Few Points. it is very necessary For GUJCET Exam 2020.
As per the resolution of gujarat government, By the Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board, Gandhinagar, For The HSC science stream candidates of group A, Group B and Group AB Who wants to get admission in degree engineering, Degree/diploma pharmacy, the gujcet of the year 2020 examination is arranged on 31st March 2020. The Booklet and Instructions of Online application form for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (Gujcet) will be uploaded on the board website gujcet.gseb.org.
The Application Online form of Gujcet-2020 can be filled up on the board website www.gseb.org and gujcet.gseb.org from the date 21st January 2020 to 5th February 2020. The Gujcet Application Fees rs.300 can be paid by SBI E pay System Using credit card, debit card, net banking or by the SBI Branch Payment Option of SBI Epay at the any branch of state bank of india of the country.
Gujcet.gseb.org is the subdomain of the main domain gseb.org and will be put live on the date of starting an online application form. You can access this gujcet.gseb.org website after 21st January 2020. If you are having any trouble regarding the website, you can ask us in the comments below.
Source : govtjobsbuzz.com